prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Going Lazy.

I am lazy. I was born lazy. It is hard to change at 86 years old. But I believe that following my natural inclination to lay around will result in a shorter life. And that life will be one with low stamina. I would like to see some of my great grandchildren vote.This blog is an attempt to shame myself into getting up and exercising. I need to take 5000 steps or more most every day. I take 1500 to 2000 steps in a normal lazy day. This graph shows my current trend. It is not good. I call it "going lazy".


6/18/11 243.2 50.1 125 57 64 96.6 1600 101 77 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->