prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy graduation day!



This is my son Michael and his daughter Lily. They are at the graduation of Lily from high school. They both look very happy. Don't you think Michael looks extremely proud? Sort of like a cat that had just eaten the canary. His little girl is now a college girl. Fresno State next fall. Congratulations to them!

5/31/11 243.1 50.2 120 59 63 96.6 3500 91 72 0


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dad.
    You better start losing weight or I'm going to catch up to you. I was 283 in January and yesterday I was 256.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->