Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy graduation day!



This is my son Michael and his daughter Lily. They are at the graduation of Lily from high school. They both look very happy. Don't you think Michael looks extremely proud? Sort of like a cat that had just eaten the canary. His little girl is now a college girl. Fresno State next fall. Congratulations to them!

5/31/11 243.1 50.2 120 59 63 96.6 3500 91 72 0


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dad.
    You better start losing weight or I'm going to catch up to you. I was 283 in January and yesterday I was 256.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->