prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

I have nine great grand children.

Isn't that wonderful? I feel truly blessed. I love them all. Here is a recent picture of the five who live on the West Coast.


The five children in the front row are; Charlie Shafai, Holly Wrock, Winter Wrock, Max Shafai, and Jack Shafai. Jack is the only redheaded Persian that I know. He is also the only redheaded Choctaw that I know. The Wrocks live in Woodenville, Washington. The Shafais live in Corona, California.

Here is a recent picture of my four great grandchildren who live in Louisiana.


They are; Ethan Newberry, Christian Newberry, Johnny Miller, and Ross Newberry. They had been told to look lovable. Didn't they do a good job? The Newberrys live in West Monroe, Louisiana. Johnny Miller lives in Franklinton, Louisiana. 

I am one proud great grandfather!





1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->