prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

VFW Tuesday Breakfast Club.

There were ten brave souls for breakfast last Tuesday. Plus JD Harper keeping order and the two ladies who brought the food.



The food was so good. Bacon, eggs, biscuits, and gravy. Every thing was good and freshly prepared for us.


Here are the two ladies who work so hard for the VFW Tuesday Breakfast Club.


Tommy Ledford is a long time member of the club. These ladies are his daughter and his lady friend. I suspect that they do this work to make Tommy happy. I pray that Tommy lives forever. I sure do like the breakfast!





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->