prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The platform on tight wad hill.

In the middle of February the platform looked like this.


A nice place to watch the baseball game. Last night while watching Tech play Northwestern I noticed that the platform was not being used. I made a trip to behind the fence to check it out.


There was not any trace of the platform. Tech had removed it. The fans on tightwad hill are a little upset and now have to watch from up by the RR tracks.


Last night was  greek night. The sorority girls get points for attending the game. The stands were full.


View of tight wad hill from the stands.



The sight barrier for the train is now back up. No need for time out when a train goes by.



We won the game 8 to 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->