prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dilation of the esophagus.

Well we did it. Last year on my visit to the esophagus dilation section of the VA Hospital in Shreveport the restricted area in my esophagus was dilated to one half inch. It did not help my swallowing so we scheduled a repeat visit. This time the dilation was to three quarters of an inch. This is the most they will do. The Doctor said that if the problem is not helped that they would inject Botox into the stricture. This might make me look younger.



I sure hope that the visit today helped the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->