prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Five years ago today.

My wife Jackie passed away on Saint Patricks Day, 2007. I speak to her every day.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about this all week and woke up with it this morning. I love you, daddy. Take it easy today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I've never seen a picture of Mother as a child. Amazing. Thanks.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->