prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hideaway Park.

After lunch I walked around Hideaway Park. It is located on the Tech campus just across a road from where I park to attend basketball games. It is next to the basketball stadium.



The park is on a pine tree covered hill side that slopes down to a pond.




There is an asphalt covered path that winds around the park. It is a little over a half mile around the park. There is also a world class frisbee course.


I do not know if these frisbee throwers are professional.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->