prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dallas Baptist 1; LaTech 2. We won!

Good baseball game last night. The picture were taken during a time out held until the train went by.  The moving train makes it difficult for the batter to see the ball. The plastic sight barrier that is usually in place to hide the train was blown down during the storm Tuesday night. The sight barrier might be put back up by the time of tonight's game. Pretty exciting sports picture, huh? See the train?


I have an appointment at 8:45 in Shreveport to have my esophagus stretched and straightened out. I am still having difficulty swallowing. That is bad for a guy that loves to chew food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->