prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepy Otter Quilts & Crafts

The lady in the pic is Jackie Aman. I first met her in 1990.  She was the Rhonda of Chimacum and worked at the Chevron Station and Store in downtown Chimacum. She occasionally opened the door for me very early in the morning. She is a real sweet hard working lady. Like Rhonda she will hug me at the drop of a hat. I feel lucky to know these ladies. (I introduced Rhonda of Jefferson Corner in a previous blog.)

Jackie has a lovely shop in downtown Port Townsend. The shop sells quilts. Business has declined in the current recession and she will have to close. That is a shame because she has enjoyed her business.  She is going to keep her website at www.sleepyotterquilts.com however, and will continue to sell quilts and supplies.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->