prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Lunch

Darlene Cathey and her sister Barbara Lasher took me out for a birthday lunch. I had a bowel of oatmeal and wheat toast. It was gourmet oatmeal from Snoqualamie Falls. Sure was good! Darlene and Barbara are dear Evergreen Coho friends since 1990. It was so nice of these ladies to take me out to lunch. I thank them. 85 is not so bad.

Darlene is the taller sister.

I had a wonderful birthday. I really appreciated all of the greetings from my family. It touched my heart and I am very grateful.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->