prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Roseburg Airplane




My nephew, Bob Mott, has been building an airplane from a kit for several years. Two years ago when I visited him the plane was laying all over his garage. Bob has almost finished building the plane and it is in a hanger at the airport.

The plane is a Rans s7s. It has a Rotak 912 ULS engine with 100 horsepower. Bob is about to start the engine up. It is a pretty plane. It has two seats, one behind the other. The lady is Janet Mott, Bob's wife. The big guy in a white shirt is me. I do not believe that I would fit in the kit! I have absolute faith in Bob's craftsmanship. He does things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->