prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last night at Coho. Bingo with Irene and Elaine.

Last night (Wed the 21st) was my last night at Coho and I played bingo with some of the nicest people on earth! Two of them were Elaine Chapin and Irene Greening. (Elaine is on the left and Irene is on the right. Aren't they good looking women?) These two lovely ladies were good buddies of Jackie. They were so good for her and to her. The three played a lot of bingo together. Irene and Elaine have been so good to me. Irene loaned me the use of her motor home while I stayed at the Evergreen Coho Resort. Irene even picked me up to go to the senior supper. I was privileged to sit between them, a thorn between two roses!  I want to thank them and the other residents of the resort for being so friendly and nice to me during my three week visit. They made the drive worthwhile!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->