prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4 at the Fiddle Tunes Show.




Tonight I took Irene Greening to the Fiddle Tunes Show. I am staying in Irene's motor home.

The top pic is of a Quebec group. The fiddler had a microphone in his shoe so you could hear his feet tap and they sure did. His feet were going a mile a minute on every tune.

The next pic is of an Indian group from Canada.

The last two pics are of an American group. All of the acts were good. Irene and I enjoyed the show.

Tomorrow I am going to Port Angeles to get my car serviced.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->