prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Yes, I took my flu shot, And got flu,

Friday I got the flu. How did I know? I googled flu signs. I also googled treatment.  The best treatment is a five day treatment of Theraflu. Theraflu requires a Doctors prescription.



So Saturday morning John took me to the emergency room to see a Doctor. The Nurse swabbed my nose and ran a test. The test said that I had flu. On the way home we filled a prescription for Theraflu.

I was asked at least six times if I had had my flu shot. I was glad that I could say yes. And not get that "oh oh you should have got your shot!" look,

Today Sunday I have had my third Theraflu capsule. I am extremely pooped and do not feel good. Hope that I will feel better tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->