prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Techsters played the University of Southern Mississippi this afternoon.

It was an exciting game. The scores of the two teams were within a basket or two the whole game and a five minute overtime to break a tie. So sad. We lost by two points 79 to 77. My stomach was in knots the whole game.


Five tuba game.


The National Anthem.


We even had cheer leaders.


This proves that the old prunepicker was at the game.


79 to 77. Game decided at the bell.


Teams passing.


The Alma Mater. No "Lord it is hard to be humble."





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->