prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Vital Signs. January 1 to January 19 (covers first four days of flu)

The first day of flu was the 15th. Temperature was 97.7. Temperature jumped to 100.8 the next day. During the day I read 102 one time. Temperature this morning was  98.4, which is normal. I feel better and I am not as weak as yesterday. Notice my steps yesterday was only 600. I made three round trips to the big house next door. Had to watch the games with John. Slept through a lot of the action.

Seattle is sort of my second home town. I was happy for them.

Super Bowl this year is kind of a East Coast vs West Coast game. I will have to root for Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->