prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Low blood pressure episode.

Last September I had low blood pressure episodes (LBPE) every few days for a month. Then they stopped with the exception of one LBPE in late October. The main indication that my blood pressure is lower than normal is that my vision is blurred and glared. I can almost come close to telling the pressure from my vision. 90 psi down to 70 psi.

This morning I attended the tech swim class and then walked upstairs to the exercise machines. I was so exhausted that I had to sit down for ten minutes before I could walk down the stairs and out to my car. When I got in the car my vision was really glared and blurred. I would estimate that my blood pressure was under 70 psi. I sat in the car for an hour before my vision returned to almost normal before I drove home.

I was hopeful that I was over the condition that caused the LBPE. It could be caused by my heart medicines. It is not right and I do not like it.


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->