prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Rabbit Suite.

John has built two new rabbit hutches. There are now three. One for each of the two females and one for the male. John can now control the sexual activity.


The gray male on the right. On the left is the female that lost a litter of seven to the recent hard freeze. (The bunnies froze to death) We expect her to have a second litter soon. In the center is a female with a litter of six. The weather forecast for last night was for temperatures in the thirties. John installed a heat lamp for the new litter.


The wire screen around the cord is to keep the mother from eating the cord.



The six bunnies were all cuddled close to the lamp. They really appreciated John's work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->