prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

20th straight home-court win for the Latech Bulldogs.

The Bulldogs hosted Southern Arkansas last night. They won the game 74 to 52. This was their 20th straight win at home. They start league games now and should face tougher competition.




 Do I look startled to have a pretty Lady leaning on me? That is sweet Melinda Thigpen who visited me during the game. She graciously agreed to join me in a selfie.


Zero tuba game. No band, no cheer leaders, no pom pom girls, no Champ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->