prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bunny Report.

The Adams farm lost a litter of rabbits a couple of weeks ago. One night the temperature fell to 22 and the litter froze to death. We were blue. We thought that the mother would keep the bunnies warm.

In a few days a new litter of six was born. There were seven in the lost litter. We could have had thirteen!


The weather has been nice and the bunnies are doing great. The bunnies are for the future entertainment of the Adams grandchildren. In the meantime they are very entertaining to me.



They look like little rabbits, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->