prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Graysons of Clarence, Louisiana.

The Russells took me to dinner at one of the fine restaurants of Northern Louisiana.


Nice front door.




I asked the Chef if the restaurant had enough ham for the Christmas Season. She said that they had enough.



Carolyn counted 71 hams. And there were a couple dozen in the back room. These hams are all special order at $99 each.

The Grayson Restaurant has been in business a long time. It was there when Carolyn started school at North Western.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->