prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Janice and Dwight King at the Waffle House.

John and I had breakfast at the Waffle House this morning. We were so pleased to visit with Janice and Dwight King. (old friends from Jefferson Corner)


Below is a panoramic picture of the Waffle House.


Below is a picture of Janice and Dwight King.



The Kings sure look good. Dwight is busy contracting and Janice still works for Jefferson Corner 
storage. It was great to visit with them. They send their best wishes to the Blakley Ladies in Swartz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->