prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Nice Monday Down South.

Cool last night. Good night's sleep. At 4:45 am I caught Rhonda behind the Jefferson Corner Store smoking a long cigarette. Sat on the bench outside the back door and visited with her until time to open the store. Eleven days until my trip to her wedding in Panama City.

At 6:10 took a nap in the car outside the swimming pool until 6:45. Joined a swell bunch of people in the water until 7:40.





After my swim I joined John and Kerry for a visit with the cousins, Christian Newberry and Johnny Miller.




Not all pics were taken Monday.

After a morning nap in Kerry's rocking chair I drove down to the Senior Center for a good lunch with some more pleasant people. I saw a lot of smiles today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->