prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 21, 2012

A long day on the way to Rhonda and Michael's wedding.

For sometime I have wanted to revisit the WW 2 Museum in New Orleans. The Museum is some what on the way to the wedding in Panama City so I am going to the Museum on the way.

I will leave home at 2 am. Allowing for nap stops and breakfast I should get to the Museum around 9 am. It is 320 miles


I plan to spend from 3 to 5 hours at the Museum and then drive 300 miles to the Wisteria Inn in Panama City.


The day looks like 12 hours of driving and 3 to 5 hours walking around the WW 2 Museum. I should get to the Inn around 8 or 9 in the evening.

I received a message from Rhonda who sent me a picture of her and dolphins in front of the Inn. She said that she had inspected the Inn and thought it would be just right for me. It is probably laid back and first class like me.


Incidentally this is my 1400th blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->