prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Next Trip. 17 days to go.

Well, I have been laying around home for a whole week after returning from my Farewell Tour of the West Coast.  I am getting restless. So I am planning a trip in 17 days. On Friday Sept. 19 I am driving to New Orleans to visit the World War II Museum. When I leave


the Museum I am driving to Panama City. I will be attending the wedding of Rhonda Blakley and Michael Ray on Saturday the 22nd. I wish them the very best and I am looking forward to the wedding.


The wedding will be on the beach on sand. I have to go shopping for formal flip flops.


On Sunday I will be driving to Franklinton, Louisiana to visit Justin, Katie, and Johnny Lynn Miller. Then back to Ruston. Sounds like a nice trip. I am looking forward to it. Let the count down begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->