prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deer at John's front door !

How could this be? A buck standing within a few feet of John's front door. Looks like a six pointer.


John has a game camera on his deer feeder in the backyard. I wonder if this buck will be in any of the pictures.

John has four more game cameras that he is getting ready to take out to the Arcadia 500 acre lease. John told me last night that he enjoys looking at the game camera pictures. He said it is like hunting, but you do not have to shoot the deer. Just capture them on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->