prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ross's 8th Birthday Party at Burger King.

My great grandson Ross John Newberry was 8 years old yesterday. He requested that his party dinner be at Burger King.


There was a pretty sunset in West Monroe last night. Ross requested a double Whopper.



Ross almost ate all of his double Whopper. Then back home for presents.


Even the kitty enjoyed opening presents.




Ross had such a big dinner that he could not eat Birthday Cookie.



It sure was a good party. I stayed awake for almost all of it. That couch was sure comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->