prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy Saturday.

7 am Breakfast with John at Waffle House.
11 am Lunch with family at Logan's Road House.
1 pm Baseball game. Good game. We won 5 to 4 against McNeese.


Yes, that is a pear tree in bloom in February.



3 pm Skip the men's basketball game in favor of a nap.
5 pm Wild game dinner at Cook Baptist. Sure good food.
7 pm Lady Techsters beat the Lady Aggies from New Mexico 64 to 50.



I believe that is three meals out, one baseball game, and two basketball games. That will qualify for a busy Saturday! Today is going to be not so busy. A Sunday Brunch with John's Sunday School Class and only one baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->