prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Council on Aging new roof looks so good.

The Ruston Senior Center looks so good with a new roof.



The vehicle line up is impressive.


The Lincoln Council on Aging is fortunate to have a capable Director like Michelle Wright. Running the affairs of the Lincoln Council on Aging and the Senior Center is a big job with many parts. Michelle does a good job.




2 comments:

  1. The roof really looks good. A design like that makes an impression of a homestead in country side that very ideal for the seniors. I’m sure that the employees and the patients are pleased with the changes in their abode.

    Nelson Mcglaughlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new roof did look good. Keep all the sides and corners neat and safe from any holes. No relatives of any seniors will be happy if they see that the place where their elders reside are unkempt and roofs are leaking.

    Conner Spear

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->