Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Friday, February 24, 2012

The 3 Musketeers attend WW II Luncheon.

Robert Rinehart, Tommy Ledford, and Chuck Monson were driven by John Adams over to Barksdale Air Force Base to attend a luncheon honoring WW II veterans today. They really enjoyed themselves and had a good time.


In this picture. Chuck, Robert, and Tommy.


There were speakers, a band, lunch, cakes, and an arch of swords. Also a free cap and a tee shirt!







John doubled as a photographer and took this picture of Chuck on TV.



1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->