prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great grandsons bowling and LaTech Bulldogs playing baseball.

I have been shut down for five days with a sore throat. No swimming or walking with Rhonda. Missed a double header basketball on Thursday night. Tech won both games against Utah. The band had to play "oh lord, it is hard to be humble" twice. And I missed it.

I got out a little last night. The church that my great grandsons, Ethan and Ross, attend in West Monroe had a bowling outing to the Tech bowling alley. Boy, was it noisy. They threw balls so fast that they overloaded the computer several times.






I could not find a parking place close to the baseball bleachers, so I went around to tightwad hill. Notice the platform that has been built just behind the fence. I wonder if the platform is reserved seating. The Bulldogs lost 17 to 10 to UT-Arlington.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->