Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Right front door, ouch!

Late in September I was parked in the space next to the one I am parked in as shown in pic. A truck smashed the right rear of my car. After three weeks in the shop and a new door, my car looked like new. Today a truck sideswiped my car. I will need a new right front door and another week in the shop.

Should I park some where else in the future?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling bad today because my car battery was dead when I was leaving for work and then my crown fell out after being reglued just two weeks ago, but I would say that my day was better than yours! Did the driver stop?

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->