prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Right front door, ouch!

Late in September I was parked in the space next to the one I am parked in as shown in pic. A truck smashed the right rear of my car. After three weeks in the shop and a new door, my car looked like new. Today a truck sideswiped my car. I will need a new right front door and another week in the shop.

Should I park some where else in the future?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I was feeling bad today because my car battery was dead when I was leaving for work and then my crown fell out after being reglued just two weeks ago, but I would say that my day was better than yours! Did the driver stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you want to sale it?

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->