Prune picker

Prune picker is a Depression Era term for a native Californian. It was not a complement. In the thirties when I was a boy there were times that I was the only prune picker in a group. Everyone else had been born somewhere else.

My posts are placed down the left column. Personal data is placed in the right column along with a list of blogs I check and a listing of my past posts.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

BB gun practice.






John has the care of Ethan and Ross today. Joy is working. David is working. Kerry is on her way to Franklinton. So it is time for bb gun practice. John is a good teacher. John received a phone call during the practice about an ailing relative. You can see the concern and dedication on his face. I think it is a nice pic of a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->