Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native born Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the piney woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Milk Cow Blues

This morning I attended a session of Louisiana Blues at the Lincoln Parish Library. The opening number was Milk Cow Blues. It was an enjoyable 10 to 11 am on a Friday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the same song the Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys had a hit with back in the fifties?

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->