prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lunch at Moon's.

Had lunch at the world famous Moon's today. John Adams said that when he was going to Tech in the sixties that Moon's was closest place to Tech to buy likker. It is amost fifty miles from Tech. John also said that he had never been to Moon's. Moon's is still in business and sells great steaks and burgers. A wonderful and unique thing happened on the trip to Moon's today. ROEBUCK OFFERED TO PAY THE BILL ! You can see how happy he is that we accepted his offer.

The front door.

Waiting for burgers.

The likker wall.

Picture of Roebuck paying the bill, which was in two figures !

The delegation from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club who had lunch at Moon's today included Russell, Farley, and Roebuck. And Monson.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->