prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Judge Elvis Stout gave a talk on the Chennault Museum.

It was at yesterdays meeting of the Northeast Louisiana Genealogical and Historical Society. Judge Stout is the Chairman of the Chennault Museum. He gave a talk on the history of the Museum and some plans for future expansion.



Judge Stout is holding an artist rendering of a proposed new building next to the site of the present Museum.



The Judge gave an excellent lecture and a plea for support of the Chennault Aviation and Military Museum. I enjoyed the lecture very much.

Here are links to previous prune picker blogs about the Museum. Lecture by Nell Calloway. and My visit to the Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->