prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

My son Christopher David Monson would have turned 68 tomorrow.

Sadly Chris passed away five years ago (age 63) after a terrible accident.

Chris had a full and eventful life. A life with much pain. At an early age in a motorcycle accident he broke bones in both arms and both legs and suffered a brain concussion. He fought the effects of this accident all of his life. The head injury caused Chris to have seizures.

Chris managed to have a career as an effective para medical. Late in life he had a conservative blog. His opinions on life and politics were highly regarded. He had many friends in the blogging world. Messages from these friends after he passed away were very moving and a blessing to Chris's family.

Chris was a sweet guy and very intelligent. I loved and admired him. I miss him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->