prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Storm. February 2015.

I headed down to the Senior Center for lunch today. The snow was heavy. After a mile I turned around and went back home. I had chicken noodle soup for lunch. Tasted good. Here are some pictures of the snow storm.


Cold Koi pond.


Cold deck.



Busy Goldfinches.


Squirrel having lunch upside down.



Felix the cat studying the birds.


White woods.


The Adams house across the driveway.


Driveway looks rugged.


Home sweet home for the old prunepicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->