prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Men's basketball game vs Florida Atlantic University. 2/12/2015.

Fun game to watch. We won 65 to 54. 25 straight home game wins. Undisputed league lead.

You have heard of a selfie? Well here is a stealthy. It is of Larry and Patti Hendricks. I sat with them at the game.


Here is a different shot of the tubas.


It started out an six tuba game.


They were joined by one more. Seven tuba game!



Is that a horse playing a horn? Might have something to do with Mardi Gras?


Speedy on the ball.



Easy shot of Rightear's right ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->