prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Busy. Swim, visit Swartz, two softball games, and one basketball game. (Thursday and Friday)

There is a softball tournament at Tech. Six teams for four days. Each team plays six games. There is two Techster basketball games, Went to swim class Friday morning and drove to Swartz for lunch Friday noon. Softball games Thursday and Friday afternoon.Went to bed with the lights off last night. (TV off too)

Saturday and Sunday will also be busy. When do I get to blog and do genealogy?

Here are some pictures from the last two days.



I fed my two Jefferson Corner kitties.


Tommy is growing a mustache.


Our young coach will soon have gray hair!


He has an able assistant.


It was a challenge getting this ear photo!




Farley rode to Liars Club in a pretty new (to him) car. 2003 Thunderbird.


Visit to Swartz.


The Nolan Coleman's at the Friday softball game.





Next team waiting to go on the field.

I hate to report this. The Techsters lost two softball games and one basketball game. Meanwhile in Alabama the Bulldawgs were losing a basketball game! I hope that we do better Saturday and Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->