prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, February 16, 2015

I must clean house!

Drove home in the rain this morning with my coffee from Jefferson Corner.


Wet driveway.


Wet porch and steps.


View from front door into living room.


View from kitchen into dinette area.


View from kitchen into living room.


These views show about a third of my 400 square foot home. It looks a little sloppy, huh? I do not want to leave such a mess. Much of this stuff needs to be tossed out or given to Good Will.

Have to get off the duff and on the vacuum cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->