prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sports! busy here again.

Sports are busy in Ruston. Thursday I attended a grand soccer game. Yesterday, Saturday, I attended a football game and a basketball game, This afternoon I am attending a volleyball game. Being a sports fan can keep you busy.

I have blogged on the Thursday soccer game. It was a  must win game we won in sudden death overtime.

We won the football game in a big way.  59 to 10. We played Western Kentucky (Bowling Green) The win makes Tech bowl eligible.




They had to run the touch down pennants many times.




Big crowd. It was homecoming.


The Saturday evening Techster basketball game was the first Tech game for our new coach. Tyler Summitt. He is not much older than his players. His Mother was a famous women's basketball coach.


Only a two tuba game. The game was only an exhibition game. Does not count.


Tyler knows how to stand like a coach.



Mr and Mrs Right Ear were at the game.



85 to 36. The Techsters looked good.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->