prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

La Tech Silver Wings. Air Force ROTC.

Today was the monthly meeting of the Ruston VFW. We were joined in our meeting and at lunch by five members of the La Tech Silver Wings.



They presented the members of the VFW with a board full of thank you notes. The cards expressed  "thanks for our service".




The five Silver Wings were a welcome addition to our group. Their visit  was appreciated and made my day. Thank you Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->