prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Basketball weekend.

The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs have three basketball games this weekend. Friday night they played Morehead from Kentucky. Last night they played American University from Washington, DC. Tonight they play Presbyterian from Clinton, South Carolina. I will be at all of these games.

Friday night. Bulldogs vs Morehead.


Justin is sending a note to the Coach.


The back of Rightear's right ear.




Saturday night. Bulldogs vs American University.


Rightear with family.




Coach White has some tips for the Bulldogs.


This young man is saying "What are you doing to my hand, Old Man?"


Sunday afternoon. Bulldogs vs Presbyterian.

Carolyn and Skip were at all three weekend games. With members of their family.



These guys wipe the floors during time outs.





We won all three games. The Bulldogs have not lost a game at home for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->