prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Wildlife at 2765 HWY 544.


Pileated woodpecker. This is a rare bird. Down by John's deer feeder. Picture by John on his iphone.


The dish is a couple of yards from John's recliner. There have been as much as six raccoons at one time on the deck, And possums.



Midnight and Felix love each other. You probably can not call them wildlife.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->