prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas at the Newberry Home.

I rode with my daughter Kerry and son in law John over to West Monroe to have Christmas breakfast and to watch Ethan, Ross, and Christian open their presents. They had such a good time! When you are a great grandparent you sometimes feel like a person from another world watching. It is probably just me, but it is like watching a movie sometimes. I try to be, but sometimes I do not feel connected. My beloved relatives do their best to include me and I really appreciate their efforts. It is probably just an old prune picker thing and a generational thing. I qualify for both.



Wonderful breakfast.


Meet the Newberrys. Christian, Ethan, Joy, David, and Ross.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

It is never too late to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mr. Chuck, and a Happy New Year, too!!!

    Love and Hugs,
    A.B. and D.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AB and DB.. My best wishes for you! Love

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->