prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, December 6, 2013

An exciting basketball game. 7 Tubas. Latech Bulldogs vs ULL.

High scoring close game to the last second. 89 to 80. Unfortunately the University of Louisiana at Lafayette had the 89. The year that these two teams first played each other was 1926.


Miss Louisiana Tech started the evening program.


The Band Director is giving special instructions to the tube section.


They wave a flag and play their tubas at the same time. 


Skip was there. Must be quiet in the Parish.




Two sports fans thinking strategy.





Tommy enjoyed the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->