prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Reunion Social with LifeStories, LLC. Deanne Groves Personal Historian.

Drove over to the Senior Center in Monroe Sunday afternoon to visit with writers from last years class and Deanne Groves. It was a social gathering for the alumni from Deanne's classes.It was nice to see the folks again. Heard some good stories. I had to leave early. Thanks for the party, Deanne.


It was good to see John McCarter again.


And Deanne.



Another group photo in front of the Christmas Tree.


Who is that in the Selfie?


3 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->