prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Basketball last night. I left after five hours.

It was a double header with Northwestern (located in Natchitoches and a natural rival) and the games were exciting. But at 10:15 after five hours I went home to my warm bed. We won both games (Techsters and Bulldogs) by 20 points.


Five tuba games. And what an illustrious audience.


Mr and Mrs Right Ear.


The President of the Lincoln Parish Police Jury. The slim fella on our right.


I was told that one of these gentlemen is the President of Louisiana Tech University. They both look distinguished enough for the job.



The team mascots. The Tech Bulldog and the Northwestern Demon.


The mascots did not get along. So they had a dance off.



We saw some good basketball!






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->